Canadian Kraft Paper offers a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and encourages continuous growth and development for every team member.
We offer a workplace where everyone plays an essential role in the success of our Company and where individual efforts are acknowledged. If you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment, we want you to be a part of our Team!
Our structure and culture encourages innovation, growth and change in an open environment, and we believe in and practice environmental sustainability.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Journeyman Millwright’s responsibilities will include:
- Performing corrective and preventative maintenance on industrial equipment in a production environment
- Maintaining pumps, conveyors, compressors, mechanical systems, rollers & chains, bearings and hydraulics involved in the manufacturing process of Kraft Paper
- Working as part of a team to troubleshoot and repair equipment, including disassembling and reassembling machinery and overhauling gearboxes, etc.
- Maintaining a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment
- Performing work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards and quality checks
- Journeyman Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Certification required
- Proven mechanical and trouble shooting skills
- Prefer 3 years' experience with hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical maintenance
- Ability to read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawings to assemble equipment and follow work procedures & processes
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives
- Strong work ethic and safety record
- Strong interpersonal skills; both verbal and written communication required
Canadian Kraft Paper offers competitive wages and a group benefits package that helps takes care of you and your family; including health, dental, life and AD&D insurance. Providing a company sponsored pension plan, is another way that we help provide a future for our employees. Canadian Kraft Paper understands that what defines a person is more than just their career; that’s why we support a work/life balance, so that you can live the life that makes you……YOU!
LIVING IN THE PAS:
The Pas community is one of the oldest and most striking settlements in Northern Manitoba. It is truly a place to call home for all those that love the outdoors with an abundance of outdoor activities such as skiing, hiking, ATV and skidoo trails; and camping, boating, hunting and fishing are at their finest! Boasting one of the three true blue lakes in existence, its raw natural beauty attracts visitors from around the world.
Learn more from the website at www.townofthepas.com about the wonders of The Pas, where the Northern Lights shine year-round.