Cristini, a leading manufacturer of paper machine clothing and diagnostic instrumentation for the global paper industry is seeking to fill the position of Product Manager – Diagnostic Systems for the North American Market.
Cristini is the reference supplier of all portable and online diagnostic systems for the paper industry. With continuous growth in this product segment and with the introduction of new, innovative products to its catalogue, Cristini is seeking an ambitious, self starter to fill this position.
The Product Manager-Diagnostic Systems is responsible for managing Cristini's diagnostic instrument product line, project management and aftersales services. The candidate must possess a strong technical understanding of paper machine wet-end applications, be comfortable in doing technical presentations in front of potential customers and have excellent planning and scheduling skills.
- Provide product technical training internally to Cristini's sales/service personnel and externally to customers;
- Support sales at customers locations and tradeshows as required;
- Work closely with customers and ensure proper follow-ups;
- Work with the technical team to ensure proper project management;
- Work with the director of sales to monitor markets, competitors and key customers and advise on assist with the development of strategic new business opportunities;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, management or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience in a similar position. E&I experience would be an asset;
- A minimum of 5 years experience providing paper machine clothing service;
- Previous experience using Cristini FIberScan and Permflow Duo diagnostic instruments is a strong asse;t
- A willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required;
- Technically competent, with a good understanding of paper machines;
- Skilled in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook software;
- Excellent verbal and written English. Knowledge of Italian and French would be an asset;
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills are essential;
- Impeccable customer service and good priority management;
- Autonomous with a great personal initiative;
- The candidate can be located anywhere in the US but preferably in the Southeast region.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The origins of the Cristini Group date back to 1914 and are deeply rooted in the traditions of the Fiorano Al Serio valley. Since the Middle Ages, this area has been actively involved in the textile industry. The group's main production facility is located in Fiorano al Serio, which is situated in the most important industrial triangle in Northern Italy. The high-quality standards of Cristini's products have earned the appreciation and trust of many highly competitive foreign markets.
Today, Cristini's pulp and paper machine clothing are sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. In 1997 the Cristini Group built a 55,000 ft² Facility in Lachute, Canada in order to establish a presence in the North American market. This facility manufactures a full line of carrier rope and rope threading systems as well as spiral fabrics for paper machine dryer sections and filtration applications.
In early 2000, Cristini also launched its Diagnostic systems division which has become the industry's leading supplier of portable and online consistency gauges FIberScan™. The Diagnostic systems division has also launched online, and portable press felt porosity and moisture measurements- PermFlowDuo™ making it the only instrument able to measure moisture porosity and temperature simultaneously.
Cristini's capabilities in Paper machine clothing and carrier rope coupled with its innovative Diagnostic instruments allow Cristini to be the only true Total Paper Machine Clothing Supplier.