Enerquin Air is a manufacturer of drying equipment for the Tissue and Paper Industry providing the highest quality engineering, design, fabrication, installation and technical service to our global business partners.
As an equal opportunity employer, Enerquin Air offers a unique working environment where challenges, responsibilities and teamwork makes each employee fulfill their professional objectives while contributing to the success of the company.
Enerquin Air is currently seeking a Sales Engineer for our growing Montreal office. The successful candidate will be responsible to represent the company for assigned clients and/or markets for projects ranging in scope from spare parts to multi-million dollar investments.
A Sales Engineer’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Make regular sales calls (both on-site and regular phone calls)
- to be well informed about upcoming projects;
- to maintain good relations with business partners and keep abreast of organizational decision-makers;
- to understand the client’s specific environment and present solutions suited to meet their needs;
- to work directly with new and existing business partners to gather all information/data required to prepare a competitive and effective proposal;
- to follow-up with business partners on status of open proposals.
- Assist the Technical Service Department
- to conduct onsite machine audits;
- to prepare written reports;
- to present findings to business partners and follow-up on recommendations
The requirements and profile of the Sales Engineer include:
- Graduate engineer preferably in mechanical engineering with advanced knowledge of thermodynamics
- Bilingual in English/French - spoken and written; (Spanish is considered an asset)
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint; (MS Project, Access knowledge is considered an asset)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to deliver well-organized, persuasive presentations to individuals and/or groups
- Ability to meet people and quickly build rapport to create good business relations
- Ability to effectively manage difficult situations to the satisfaction of all parties
- Be able to travel outside of the country (a valid passport is required)
- Be able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and show a sense of responsibility
- Be able to manage priorities, multi-task and work with tight deadlines
- 3-5 years of experience in industrial machinery; (Paper Industry is considered an asset)