DALLAS, Oct. 22, 2020-- Kimberly-Clark Corporation(NYSE: KMB) today reported third quarter 2020 results.
- Third quarter 2020 net sales of
$4.7 billionincreased 1 percent compared to the year-ago period, including organic sales growth of 3 percent.
- Diluted net income per share for the third quarter was
$1.38in 2020 and $1.94in 2019.
- Third quarter adjusted earnings per share were
$1.72in 2020 compared to $1.84in 2019. Adjusted earnings per share exclude certain items described later in this news release.
- Diluted net income per share for 2020 is expected to be
- The company is now targeting full-year 2020 organic net sales growth of 5 percent and adjusted earnings per share of
$7.50to $7.65. The prior outlook was for organic sales growth of 4 to 5 percent and adjusted earnings per share of $7.40to $7.60.
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Hsu continued, "We delivered solid organic sales growth in the third quarter, with good underlying performance and increased demand because of COVID-19. We also achieved