São Paulo, May 9, 2019. Suzano S.A. (B3: SUZB5 | NYSE: SUZ), one of the largest pulp and integrated paper producers in the w orld, announces today its consolidated results for the first quarter of 2019 (1Q19). Data of comparison quarters (4Q18, 1Q18 and LTM4) are a simple sum or the w eighted average of Suzano + Fibria.
- Merger of Fibria concluded on April 1, 2019 and tranding name change to Suzano S.A.
- Adjusted EBITDA¹ and Operating cash generation² of R$2.8 billion and R$1.8 billion, respectively.
- Pulp adjusted EBITDA¹/ton of R$1,480/ton.
- Average net sales price of pulp in the export market of US$711/ton.
- Average net sales price of paper of R$4,000/ton.
- Synergies – capture curve as planned.
- Pulp cash cost mainly impacted by higher fixed cost: R$667/ton ex-downtimes.