Wood Resources International and O'Kelly Acumen have launched the “Focus Report Series” to provide quick and digestible insights into the most significant topics shaping today's global forest industries.
Regional market interruptions, unexpected political decisions, and financial uncertainties are increasingly impacting forest products markets both close to and far away from the epicenters of such events. The analyses in the Focus Reports are centered around reliable and current market information about the rapid changes in forest products demand, industry production, forest resource utilization, trade flows, and regional competitiveness.
The choice of topics for the Focus Reports is based on current events, both regional and worldwide, that significantly impact the usage of the world's forest resources and forest industry production.
Those who stand to benefit the most from the Focus Reports:
- Producers of lumber, pulp, and wood pellets
- Traders of forest products
- Forest owners and timberland investors
- Suppliers of equipment and technology to the forest industry
- Companies in the logistics sectors
- Analysts, consultants, financial institutions, and industry associations
Focus Report Facts:
Regions covered: Worldwide
Products: Timber, Lumber, Logs, Wood Chips, Wood Pellets and Pulp
Number of reports per year: 5-6
Number of pages in each report: 60-80
Price per report: varies with report, ranges between US$1750 - US$1950
Recent reports in 2021:
- Russian Log Export Ban in 2022 - Implications to the Global Forest Industry
- European Pellet Outlook: Where will the raw material come from?
- Global Lumber Market - The Growing Role of European Lumber
Source: Wood Resources International