This is our annual selection of the Top 10 articles of the year. We hope you enjoy them.
Thank you for your loyal readership and best wishes for a prosperous 2022.
- Advances in cellulose-based food packaging material move to testing phase of industrial production https://bit.ly/3H1wYsQ
- Ocean Freight Rates are Skyrocketing; What Does it Mean for Global P&P Producers? https://bit.ly/2UEPfJw
- The new era of biochemicals https://bit.ly/3Eejs3k
- Deep Decarbonization and the Pulp and Paper Industry https://bit.ly/3Ea9DTL
- France is the 6th biggest paper and board producer in Europe https://bit.ly/3hFPYn7
- 'Good’ results for Interquell with Mondi’s paper-based FlexiBags: packaging made from renewable materials, reducing plastic and CO2 footprint https://bit.ly/3mo1sgO
- Lubrication Best Practices - Part 2 https://bit.ly/3E90KtO
- The Evolution of Innovation in the Paper Industry https://bit.ly/3EjSqqZ
- Paboco reveals a prototype of the next generation paper bottle https://bit.ly/3upR3Cv
- New UBC bioenergy facility set to pave way for carbon-negative future https://bit.ly/3J55K6q