We are excited to host this highly relevant and timely panel on advancing women in leadership roles.
Insightful discussions among our knowledgeable panel of women professionals will be sure to raise attention on the importance to attract more women in our ongoing efforts to recruit talent. Workforce renewal and leadership succession are key and immediate issues facing our sector and this panel will look to provide a clear picture of the current status and future perspectives.
- Évelyne Thiffault, professeure à la Faculté de foresterie, de géographie et de géomatique, Université Laval
- Irene Preto, Operations Specialist, Mercer Celgar, Canada
- Anne-Marie Hubert, Managing Partner, EY Canada
- Marie Cyr, Pulp Mill Manager, Domtar Windsor
- Mélanie Paul, Présidente, Inukshuk Synergie
Moderator: Beth MacNeil, Assistant Deputy Minister, NRCan
Visit www.paperweekcanada.ca for details on program and registration