Over 230 key industry experts from across the paper industry will come together in Berlin, Germany from 9– 10 April 2019 to attend Smithers Pira’s Specialty Papers Europe.
“The Specialty Papers conference has become a "must" for players in this industry. The quality of content as well as delegates makes it a very valuable investment.”
Sappi Alfeld GmbH
By attending Specialty Papers Europe, delegates will learn what is happening within the paper industry, gain updates on the latest policy issues, hear from high-level speakers and learn about new technologies and innovations, whilst having the opportunity to expand their business opportunities and meet leading personalities in the industry. Attendees to the conference include brand owners, raw material suppliers, converters, machinery/equipment suppliers, graphic designers and packaging designers from within the specialty papers industry.
- Alan M. Piwowar, The Dow Chemical Company, Polyolefin dispersions for paper and paperboard water barrier
- Marko Summanen, Fisher International, Inc., Recent capacity trends in specialty papers
- Dr. Philippe Martinez, Centre Technique du Papier, Use of chromatogeny for the development of selective oil absorbent papers
- Alexey Vishtal, Nestlé, Opportunities and challenges for fibre-based packaging in spite of environmental concerns related to certain types of plastic packaging
- Markku Hämäläinen, Kotkamills Oy, Plastic free, easily recyclable barrier board solutions for paper cups and other consumer packaging
- Plus many more
This year’s conference promises to provide an unparalled learning and networking opportunity for anyone within the paper industry, Omya International who attended the conference in 2018, labelled it as "an event for decision makers and takers indicating the future of specialty papers"
For more information on Specialty Papers Europe 2019, visit https://www.specialtypaperconference.com/europe
About Smithers Pira
Smithers Pira is the worldwide authority on the packaging, paper and print industry supply chains. They provide world-leading expertise and market intelligence, and offer a range of testing services supported by comprehensive facilities in the UK and US. With over 80 years’ technical and scientific experience Smithers Pira help clients around the world with their business and testing requirements.
For further information please contact:
Source: Specialty Papers