GLOBAL INDUSTRY OUTLOOK
The pulp and paper industry is one of the largest industries in the world. It is projected to remain stable, with profits predicted to expand throughout 2019. World production of paper and paperboard is forecasted to reach 490 million tons by year 2020. Cardboard and packaging paper products will have continued global demand. Packaging Market is also growing all over the world, along with tissue papers, and pulp for hygiene products.
The current greatest strength of the industry is the increasing demand for packaging products. As more people around the globe turn to online shopping or ecommerce, the demand for cardboard and other packing materials continues to remain strong. Other factors driving the success of the pulp and paper industry are the demand for hygiene products—like paper towels, toilet paper and disposable makeup wipes—and increased economic participation of the global middle class.
The center of the paper industry is also shifting towards more eco-friendly goods and technology. Overall, the pulp and paper industry is projected to remain healthy.
India’s paper and paper board industry thus has unlimited scope. Judging by the investments paper manufacturers have made in modernization and expansion so far, India’s pulp and paper industry is well on its way to a glorious future.
ABOUT PAPEREX 2019
PAPEREX is the series of International exhibitions on the Pulp and Paper Industry and is held biennially in New Delhi, India. It is the only comprehensive forum serving the paper industry has established itself as “Business Festival of the Paper Industry” for joint ventures, investments and technology transfer promoting overall growth of Paper industry.
Paperex 2019 has already received an overwhelming response from the world and over 90% exhibition space has already been booked in just few months of announcement. The event is ready to repeat the success story with expected presence of 700 + exhibitors from 35 countries.
A sneak preview of the whole event:
- Support from major trade associations of paper and allied industries and World Paper Forum
- Presence of over 700 + leading Exhibitors from 35+ countries
- Trade visitor from 75 + countries
- International Group Participation from China, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Taiwan, etc
- I-50:- Special Invitation program to all Leading Paper Manufacturers & Traders of 50 countries
- Various New Launches by exhibitors
- Handmade paper pavilion
- Concurrent conference and International Business Networking Program
- A high level Technical Concurrent Conference by “Indian Agro & Recycled Paper Mills Association”
The leading exhibitors will offer the Latest Technology, Machinery and Raw Material for Paper & Board Manufacturing
- Papers & Paper Products: - Writing & Printing Paper, Specialty Paper Newsprint, Kraft Paper, Graphic paper, etc
- Machinery: - Complete Paper Mill Plant or Machinery, Tissue Converting
- Latest Equipment & Accessories: - Rolls, Bearings, Blade & Knife, Pumps Valves & System, etc
- Raw Materials: - Pulp, Waste Paper, Specialty Chemicals, Mineral & pigments, etc
- New Technologies: - Automation & Instrumentations, Quality & Process Control, Surface Coating, etc
- Networking with industry: - Through major paper Industry associations
PAPEREX – AN ENHANCED BUSINESS PLATFORM
Paperex is well attended by large gathering of paper traders, printers, publishers, converter & paper packaging companies to explore the vast variety of papers at the show.
To serve all verticals of paper industry in a better way, The World’s Largest Paper Show is enhancing the platform with three collocated events to cater the entire gamut of paper & all allied industries at one business platform.
- WORLD OF PAPER a concurrent show for Paper, Printing, Packaging & Publishing industries
- CORRUGEX, a concurrent show on Corrugated Box Machinery, Technology & allied Industries
- TISSUEEX, a concurrent show highlighting the participation of Tissue, Products, Machinery & Technology
Block your dates for this Business Festival of the Paper Industry scheduled from 3-6 December 2019 in New Delhi.
For more information on the exhibition, please log on to https://india.paperex-expo.com