TAPPI’s Nonwovens, Engineers and Technologists (NET) Division’s “The Science Behind Energy Efficient Homes” webinar has been rescheduled for Thursday, April 16 from 12:00-1:00 p.m.
If you have not already registered, you can register now and attend the rescheduled webinar on Thursday.
For this webinar, Dr. Sanjiv. R. Malkan, Engineering Principal from Hunter Douglas, plans to define energy efficiency in homes and discuss steps you can take towards achieving energy efficiency.
Energy efficient homes reduce unnecessary energy consumption resulting in lower greenhouse gas emissions and demands for nonrenewable resources.
This one-hour webinar will define what makes a home energy efficient, and discuss steps to achieve energy efficiency, including:
- What is a Carbon Footprint
- Energy source and use
- Electromagnetic spectrum and Infrared Radiation
- Implication of Sun’s path over a house in terms of energy efficiency
- Energy efficiency and windows
- Indoor air quality related to energy efficient homes
Registration is required. Reserve your space today to receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.