- Source Materials Include 100% Post-Consumer Waste Recycled Fibers, Industrial Hemp, Reclaimed Cotton, and Recycled Jute
- New Swatchbook Available at www.mpm.com/envi-performance-board-swatchbook
BENNINGTON, N.H., April 27, 2021 -- Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc., the oldest continuously operating paper mill in the United States, has launched its new Envi Performance Board portfolio, a comprehensive collection of sustainably advantaged packaging materials.
Its wide range of source materials includes 100% post-consumer waste (PCW) recycled fibers, industrial hemp, reclaimed cotton, and recycled jute. Ideal end-use packaging applications include cosmetics, fragrances, nutraceuticals/CBD, wine and spirits, fashion accessories, health and wellness, jewelry and watches, and technology and entertainment.
“Brands across the world are searching for premium and sustainable packaging products and Monadnock’s new portfolio is designed to meet their needs,” says Julie Brannen, Director, Sustainability Solutions, Monadnock. “We’re excited to introduce this new swatchbook, making it convenient for designers, brand managers, and packaging specialists to see and feel the difference that Envi Performance Board delivers.”
All Envi Performance Board products are manufactured in the United States and are FSC® certified, manufactured carbon neutral (VERs), and made with 100 percent renewable Green-e certified wind powered electricity (RECs) under a third-party certified ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
Sustainability is melded with performance to ensure ease of converting and the ability to withstand rigors of the supply chain. High print fidelity, excellent folding characteristics with full ink coverage, embossing and foil-stamping capabilities have been conducted in-house and field-tested. Envi Performance Board is recyclable in the curbside mixed paper waste bin.
Envi Performance Board features five distinct portfolio offerings with a range of caliper and coating options:
- Envi PC 100 Performance Board is available uncoated in a bright white smooth or vellum finish; or coated in a cool white shade on one or both sides. Envi PC 100 Performance Board is crafted with 100 percent post-consumer waste recycled fiber.
- Hemp Envi® Performance Board is available in a bright white smooth finish or coated in a cool white shade on one or both sides, a blend of 30 percent renewable hemp fiber and 70 percent PCW recycled fiber.
- Envi 96 Performance Board is a brilliant white vellum board crafted with virgin fiber from FSC-certified suppliers.
- Cotton Envi Performance Board is a bright white toothy vellum board made from reclaimed cotton linters.
- Kona Envi Performance Board is made with fiber from reclaimed coffee bean bags and post-consumer waste recycled fiber. It can be made in a variety of custom shades.
- Envi Performance Board may be customized for caliper, shade, finish, and sheet or roll sizes.
Interested parties can visit https://mpm.com/envi-performance-board-swatchbook/ to learn more and request an Envi Performance Board swatch book or call (800) 221-2159 for complete pricing and stocking information.
About Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc.
Founded in 1819 and based in Bennington, NH, Monadnock Paper Mills, Inc., works with the world's leading brands to craft and customize environmentally responsible performance papers for commercial printing, packaging and technical applications. Monadnock is committed to responsible environmental stewardship and maintains that fiber-based alternatives to plastic can be cost-efficient, environmentally sensitive, and beautiful. For more information about Monadnock Paper Mills, go to www.mpm.com. or call customer service at (800) 221-2159. FSC® 018866 - The mark of responsible forestry.
Source: Monadnock Paper Mills