The FSC Leadership Awards recognize excellence in the trade and use of FSC-certified products and in demonstrated commitment to responsible forest management.
The awards celebrate the builders, manufacturers, consumer brands, nonprofit organizations and individuals who have done the most to advance FSC’s mission.
We encourage all FSC members, certified companies, architects and building project teams, partners and stakeholders to submit nominations for the people and organizations you believe are most worthy - including you and your own organization!
View more information on submitting nominations.
We are accepting nominations for the following categories:
- Design & Build Projects that are commercial, institutional, residential, or mixed-use construction that were completed in 2020 or 2019 and which utilized at least 50% FSC-certified materials. The project must be located in the United States, Canada or Mexico.
- FSC-certified companies or organizations with a current and valid FSC certificate, headquartered in the United States or Canada.
- FSC trademark license holders with a current and valid trademark license, headquartered in the US, Canada or Mexico.
- Nonprofit organizations with a common cause or partnership with the Forest Stewardship Council and with an office in the US, Canada or Mexico.
- Uncommon partnerships such as a campaign, event, or project that your company or organization completed in tandem with another company or organization brought about by your common interest in FSC and responsible forest management.
- Individual champions who demonstrate extraordinary leadership in innovating and advancing FSC and responsible forest management.